mayo 03, 2011

Those reckless nights...and a marine cap.

Hello dearies!  
This SERIOUS triplette of images where taken out of my home on my way to a rockNroll concert last week. Now, ¨ As Seen On Tv¨ : 
Marine cap it's in my head sheltering rapturous and terrible thoughts.


Above, my Corky using the marine cap ( there u have tastefull boys! ) 
For outrageous ladies: don't you forget pearls anywhere...:..  :)
Anddd ...the confession of been an absolutely lover of insulated tumblers. IT ALL FEELS HEAVEN.


At the moment also, a rush of creativity it's been used for multiple purposes, (...)
Facts brings me to re-evaluate maaaany missions around...
Hereupon a whole new face for Lady On The Rock...  and...aloud me introduce
the feeling of gratitude for those who are the human smile between impossibility and strenght.
from here

In honor of Freddy Mercury.

No hay comentarios.: