abril 08, 2011

The best lashes


As a lot of women, I have tried a looot of mascaras, a high percentage of them have been high end. My last purchase of a high end mascara was the Inimitable from Chanel. I must admit that the sample size mascara that I tried was amazing, therefore I purchased the full size of it. The mascara failed to impressed me, I don't know what happened, it dried incredible fast in the tube and didn't give the same effect of the sample that I received prior this purchase. After that disappointment I turned to the drugstores mascaras for the rest of my life! ;) (don't know If the last affirmation is actually definitive, but it seems like it ;) ). What I know is that I tried the Colossal Volum' Express from Maybelline. And I have been purchasing the same mascara over and over again. I just don't want to even try anything else. I think this mascara doesn't receive all the hype and love deserved. I'm almost out of my current Colossal and I already bought a new one, and of course I have the waterproof version as well.


Without mascara:


With mascara:




No hay comentarios.: